Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Trick Or Treat

Friday night we headed over to Cheyna and Andrew's neighborhood so the kids could trick or treat together. They had a great time and were much braver than I expected! Abby kept saying, "I want to fill my bag all the way to the top." But after a while, both kids were pretty tired so we headed back to the home front, where they dug into their candy stash. Unfortunately there's still way too much left and it's taunting me daily!
Nolan, Abby & Olivia before costumes were put on. Olivia is really down with the gang signs.
Our family. Brian, Andrew and "Pappy" (Chey's dad), all dressed in jorts. Luckily it was Halloween, but all 3 of them enjoyed it way too much if you ask me.

Ms. Skunk & Mr. Dragon.

Dragon & Skunk holding hands. I wish you could see it, but the little heart on the skunk's toosh says "Little Stinker." Too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a darling threesome.!