Saturday, January 24, 2009

A few more Pics

Okay, a few more pics of Disney, which I realize was more than a month ago. Then I'm done. I promise. Well, at least for a while, because I have some other great updates I need to get to this week. The pool at our condo was heated and because we had such great weather we got to swim a few times. There were 3 slides and Nolan could have spent all week just sliding.

This picture is hilarious because you can see how Nolan would shoot out of the slide (this wasn't even the fastest one) and also because Brian's face is priceless. I think this was the first time Brian was the "catcher" and didn't realize that Nolan was like a human cannon ball flying out of there. He really didn't need us to stand there, but of course we did every time!
This is a view of the pool (the deep end anyway):
This was when we got home. We went to Destin Sunday and hoped for a nice time on the beach, but the weather had turned cold and combined with the wind it felt frigid. I didn't even brave going on the beach, but the rest of the gang made it about 10 minutes. It was Maddie's first time seeing the ocean and her and Nolan could have cared less about the cold, they wanted to swim. Nolan actually fell in the water running from a wave!

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

brave!! But I guess the cold is relative! :)

The Vrabecs said...

That slide looks awesome!