Monday, January 19, 2009

We Are Having...

(Drumroll please). Two healthy babies!!! Yay!!! I'm not exaggerating in the slightest that this was our top priority at the ultrasound today. The swelling on Baby B's neck is GONE! Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. Baby A is measuring at 6 ounces, Baby B at 4 ounces, which is great news. Their hearts looked and sounded good, although we'll be able to see them much better at the next ultrasound in mid-February. It's breathtaking to see them.

And since neither baby was the least bit shy....we are having....TWO BOYS! I really had a gut instinct that they were both boys, but I never saw myself with ALL boys. Then again, I am not sure if I ever saw myself with three children, even though I dreamt and hoped for it. I feel so honored to have this joy and we feel beyond blessed. These boys, and Nolan, are miracles and we won't ever forget that!! Nolan is excited and I tear up thinking of him being the big brother to two little boys. Again, we thank you all for your thoughts and especially prayers!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Susan said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Love, Grammy & Gramp V

Keelee said...

Sam that is such great news! All we can all hope for is healthy babies. Boys must be in the water!!Congrats!!!!

The Vrabecs said...

Congrats again! We are so happy for you Brian and Nolan. Olivia wanted me to tell you she has dibs on those boys!! ;)

The Kendall Family said...

Ha! I can't believe you are having 2 more boys!!! Congrats! You are gonna be soooo busy!! You're gonna be the mom dying for her son to get married to a nice girl so she can have a 'daughter'!!!! I am so glad the little guys are healthy and growing! You are truly blessed.

Dawn said...

Congrats! Nolan will be a perfect big brother to two little boys!

Whitney Duvall said...

Yeah for boys! I will continue to pray for your entire (including the peanuts)family

Rumour Miller said...

A house full of men! Yay for you!

So happy to hear they look great!

Anonymous said...

Sam...I am soooo excited to read the news. That is awesome. Healthy boys...what more could a proud momma ask for?
Miss you guys!

Cardwell Family News said...

OMG, that is awesome news. All boys, Wow! That will be me, if we choose to have another, I just know it will. Not 2 but another boy. They are fun and you know what to do with them already. Take care of yourself.

Jenn said...

Congrats, sweetie! You've been in my thoughts and prayers! :)