Monday, January 12, 2009

Ice Skating

The the Saturday after Christmas Brian, Nolan and I headed to Baytown Wharf, where they have an outdoor skating rink. Pretty crazy thing to have in Florida, huh? Especially since it was about 65 degrees that day! I was pretty bummed I couldn't skate and kept promising Brian I wouldn't fall, but when I saw all the people on the rink who were a bit wild and running into other people, I decided it was best for me and the babies to sit this one out. Nolan did really good and even skated by himself a bit. We then went to the playground for a while and finished the day with some ice cream.

The boys begin:

Nolan going it alone!

Of course this was the ice cream Nolan wanted. And he had been so good that day we obliged. But let me just say, that the next day I was VERY glad our little man is potty trained!

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

He is a natural!! Can we sign him up for hockey or what?? :)

Anonymous said...

"Who'd a thunk it" Ice skating in Florida? The ice cream almost makes me want to throw up a little and I bet it was worse coming out the other end!!!!! Love,hugs and kisses. Gramma and PawPaw