Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Seaworld

For some reason I was expecting Seaworld to be a total bore. Maybe it's because I knew we got in free (you know the saying, "you get what you pay for?"). Or maybe it's because I'm not a big fan of shows and worried Nolan wouldn't sit still for shows. Either way, I was proven wrong and it was one of my favorites! The shows were incredible, I think we went to two that day, and we all loved them both, even Nolan. They had a fantastic kids area with smaller rides and this incredible playground that Nolan LOVED. (I tried to post this earlier in the week, but blogger wouldn't let me upload photos)!
Nolan and Maddie on the playground:
Nolan starting his way up 3 stories of netting, he just climbed and climbed! There were also lots of tunnels to go through: Maddie, Nolan and Brian on the "crab" ride--you just can't see the crab's face in this picture.
Nolan feeding the stingrays (fish, yek)!

Maddie and Nolan at part of the Polar Express Exhibit: This was the trampoline that Nolan and Maddie experienced. They both loved it and it may have been the highlight of the day! I'm still amazed at how fearless Nolan is!Here's a short video of Nolan jumping:

And this was the end of the day treat we had. No, this isn't a ride, this is a cupcake. I shared some with Brian, really, I did!

1 comment:

Keelee said...

Omigosh it looks like he is going to fall through that rollercoaster ride... I would be a nervous wreck!

How fun all your pictures are of your trip to Orlando. I can't wait til Kyler is big enough to understand and take him there!