Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Maternity Photos

Well, I tried to get this picture proof to be bigger, but it won't work. But you get the idea. We had pics taken before we left for St. Louis. It was tough to choose which pictures, but these are four of them we choose for a "storyboard" that will go in the babies' room. The ribbon around my belly (in the second photo) says, "Don't open until July" and the script at the bottom says "With God all things are possible." I know I usually am not a fan of how I look in pictures these days, but I also know that if I don't have photos of this, I'll be sad later. The maternity photos my friend Beth did for me while I was pregnant with Nolan are still some of the most special we have!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful!!! And I have to tell you I was in tears reading your previous post yesterday... had a little lady hanging on me, so I couldn't comment then, but just wanted to tell you that you are in my prayers- you're an amazing mommy and an amazing woman of faith! Love you Sam and I will continue to pray for you, the babies, and the whole family!!!

Rumour Miller said...

I couldn't agree more about maternity photos.... your kids will love seeing them.

The Vrabecs said...

I love the pictures, I am sure you will treasure them forever! Just to let you and others know, if you double click on the picture it will show a larger version that is easier to see!