Saturday, June 13, 2009

Welcome Baby Boys

I don't have much time, and unfortunately I don't have pictures yet, but I wanted to let everyone know that the twins have arrived safely! Yesterday, after our monthly ultrasound, we discovered Baby B hadn't been growing very well. So we headed to L&D for a surprise ultrasound! I promise I'll tell the longer version when I have more time. Anyway, at 2:43 PM Friday, June 13th, we welcomed Joseph Xavier and Daniel Ley into our family. Joseph weighed in at 7 lbs even and 19 inches long. Daniel weighed 5 lbs 2 oz and was 17 3/4 inches long. They are both beautiful. Sadly, I haven't seen Daniel yet, other than when they wheeled him by right after birth...one of the reasons I am only posting quick. And it appears he will be having surgery TODAY! So please please pray for us and for sweet Daniel. Joseph is beautiful and makes the most adorable squeaks all the time. He is eating really well. Big brother Nolan is very sweet and was super excited about meeting his baby brothers, although he had a tough time leaving us last night and wanted to stay with Mommy and sleep in my bed. We feel so blessed beyond words. Sorry this is so short! Love, our newly grown family

6 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Yay! So excited for you guys, congrats!!! We are still praying for everyone, especially baby Daniel. Please keep us posted and we look forward to seeing pictures of those sweet little babies!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Saying many prayers... congrats to you and hugs and kisses!!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear updates!

Unknown said...

So glad that you updated!! Welcome beautiful baby boys! Can't wait to see them !! We are thinking about you all and praying for you all!

Much love!!

The Halls

The Kendall Family said...

Many prayers are being sent in your direction! Congrats on the arrival of your precious boys! Can't wait to see pictures of them and hopefully meet them one day! xoxo

Kim and Matt said...

you are all in our prayers!! Congratulations to your family and we can't wait to see the beautiful babes. :) Love and hugs to you!!!

Heather Peterson said...

Oh my gosh, I can hardly type this thru all my tears...of joy that is. I am so glad to hear about them and see the wonderful pictures. They were pretty big for twins. Way to go guys!!! Praying now for a safe return home, and hopefully soon. Let us know if we can help here in Crestview.
Heather, Curtis, Collin and Adrienne
Peterson