Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update #2

Daniel is currently in surgery. We got the call surgery had begun right after I logged off last time. We are supposed to hear again in the next half hour to an hour how things are progressing. Joseph is cuddled up next to me sleeping away his morning feed. And just so you know, it's already a day of miracles. Around 4:30 am I realized my ring, my grandmother's ring actually, was missing. It only really fits when I am pregnant, and I guess my swelling is truly subsiding. We informed the nurses and were preparing to look through the trash bin, but I thought it would be gone forever...it's a tiny little ring. But it means so much. Anyway, my nurse found it...in Joseph's diaper he was wearing!!! See...it's a day for miracles!

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Keep those miracles coming!!!