Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June's Nolan Says the Darndest Things!

  • I told Nolan he had to go potty one morning and he said, "Mom, I can't go potty everyday. I'll run out of pee!"
  • Nolan and I were going to see his Uncle Jack at the fire station. I asked Nolan what he wanted to be when he grew up, thinking I knew exactly what he would say. His answer, "A good big brother."
  • Brian was helping Nolan brush his teeth after his bath and Nolan lifted up his pajama shirt and said "I need to check to see if my nipples are still there. Yep they are still there!"
  • Pa Pa gave Nolan a t-shirt with a picture of an F-4 on it (a fighter jet Grandpa worked on when he was in the Missouri Air Guard). We told Nolan this is one of the planes Pa Pa fixed when it was broke. Nolan asked "How did Pa Pa get way up in the air, does he fly?"
  • I couldn't wait to see Nolan after having the babies, I missed him alot and just wanted to see how he was doing. He climbed into my lap on the bed at the hospital and the first question he asked me was, "now that the babies are out of your belly can you pull me in the green wagon?" (I had told him MONTHS ago that when the babies come out I can do this!)

No comments: