Monday, June 20, 2011

Silly Goose

Nolan has gotten to the age where he LOVES hearing stories about my childhood and Brian's childhood. I've mentioned before that I come from a long line of pranksters, so Nolan gets a kick out of things my family did to me. He often says, "Mom, is your dad mean?" I'll laugh and say, "No, why?" He'll answer, "Well, he used to put you on the fridge, that's mean!" Yes, my dad did put me on top of the fridge, but I always giggled and laughed and he would pretend to leave the room to take a nap and I would laugh and protest. Nolan explained he would have just climbed down onto the counter, but then I explained when I grew up there was no counter next to the fridge. He was stumped. So when we arrived at Fourth Cliff and the fridge had no escape route (attached counters), Nolan was very excited!
Photobucket

No comments: