Friday, April 27, 2007

Abby & Nolan

Last week I had the privelage of watching Abby while Cheyna went to an appointment. It is so much fun having them together. They wanted to go outside almost immediately...actually right in the middle of breakfast. It's fairly easy to shush one kid and tell them to finish their breakfast first, but two? Forget it! So after a mostly eaten breakfast, we headed outside. Of course then they both wanted to swing...there's only one swing. Uh-oh. So, I would push one in the swing and the other one would yell. After they each had a turn we decided to head inside as it was getting pretty warm. We temporarily solved the chair problem (problem being, there's one kid chair, and two kids). I brought in the extra car seat and that did the trick. They took turns using the cup holder, it was so funny! I have some "kissing" pictures, too...the roles were reversred. Usually Abby's chasing Nolan around the room trying to get him to stop so she can kiss HIM!
Here's Abby with flowers on her dress that matched the ones outside:
Here they are chilling with some juice, watching Sesame Street:

Here Nolan is trying to reach in for a kiss, but Abby's like, "Not NOW! ELMO & COOKIE MONSTER ARE ON TV & I am trying to drink my juice at the same time"Nolan's a go-getter, so he went a step further and tried to block the TV for a kiss...doesn't he look like he's about to propose?? When she wouldn't comply, he simply put his head in her lap and gave her a big hug!

I like this shot...it's like Abby is trying to hide from the paparazzi!

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

How adorable!!!! :) I love it!!

The Vrabecs said...

They are just so cute, I could eat them up!! Thank you again for watching Abby. You are the BEST!!