Sunday, April 29, 2007

Splish-Splash

Friday Nolan and I went to the park about mid-morning. It was in the low 80's and a perfect day to break in the splash pad that's now open for the season. Nolan was fairly hesitant at first, standing off to the side watching the "big" kids run around and splash. He went in the water a little at a time, but by the end was loving it! I think next time I'll have to dress to go in the water, too, otherwise it's almost too hot!
In this pose, he's smiling because the other kids are being so silly! He hasn't attempted the water yet, still just watching:

Still watching, taking it all in, as is his habit (just like Daddy):Hmm, lets see what this is like:

Yeah, this is pretty much the coolest thing ever!

Now he's REALLY getting into it and laughing and loving it all:

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad we're starting to get that gorgeous weather here in Missouri too! We spent yesterday swimming in my parents pool!

Kim and Matt said...

That is the coolest thing ever!! Wish we had something like that here. Actually I guess we are getting one, but probably not in time for us to use it!

Miss you!!

Keelee said...

Hey Sam- Felicia (the teacher I share a classroom with)went to Amanda's baby shower this weekend and said to tell you hi! She still remembers us all meeting up at the old Outlaw one night... hmm... I don't remember that!

Great pics!

Mom Mc said...

Looks like all had a good time. We misss all of you bunches!!!!! Love, Mom and Dad