Tuesday, April 17, 2007

FIVE SMACKERS

Friday (yes, Friday the 13th, scary) was our fifth wedding anniversary. Thank you to everyone for the cards, phone calls and emails! I can't believe it's already been five years. I am truly very blessed to have married my best friend. When I hear how people are getting married at 22 or 23 now I think, "they are way too young!" Then I realize that's how old we were! I told Brian in some ways I felt like I have grown up with him. Moving away from home and having our first jobs out of college together. It has been an adventure for sure. One that I am so glad I embarked on. We celebrated with a dinner out (thanks G&G for watching Nolan!!) to Bonefish Grill, one of our favorite places to go (without the little guy)! Brian surprised me with a pearl set. A pearl & gold necklace and matching pearl earrings. It is something I have wanted for so very long and I was completely taken aback. Thank you Brian. I love you so much. Words just can't express (and I'm not talking about the jewlery)...
Here's a close up...see the necklace & earrings? I am so blessed!!!!!
Here's a shot of us outside:

8 comments:

Sally Y said...

OMG! It's been 5 YEARS, already??!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!(belated)

Kim and Matt said...

You guys look great!! We miss you so much! Happy 5th Anniversary. :)

Whitney Duvall said...

Congrats on the Anniversary and I hope you guys have a million more!

Unknown said...

Sam, You look absolutely beautiful! I didn't know it was your anniversary!!

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary to a very good looking couple!

liz said...

You guys are so wonderfully beautiful in so many ways. Happy 5th anniversary! Love the jewels, adore and admire the couple. xo Liz xo

momto2boys said...

Happy anniversary!!! You guys look awesome ( as usual)!

Bengela said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm so jealous--b/c you get to go to awesome seafood restaurants ALL the time! Wish we could be in FL w/you, but we'll settle for OH for now ;) and happy friday the 13th--you're very brave for getting married on that day!

ang