Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cheyna's "Sprinkle"

Last weekend I hosted a Baby "sprinkle" for Cheyna. Tara and Staci gave me the idea to call it a "Sprinkle" because it is Cheyna's second baby and I thought that was just a cute idea. Lots of the ladies helped and brought food/drinks and we all had a great time boy and kid free, chatting, eating, playing a couple games and watching Chey open gifts. Erika is the only other mom of a girl and her baby girl is still growing inside her. So, I admit, I may have gone overboard on the pink, but it was just so much fun. I know this is really silly to "brag" about, but also during the shower, while I had my hand on Cheyna's belly to take a picture, Baby Vrabec gave me a good kick, and I am still soooo excited about that. Now that the shower is behind us, I am really getting excited about meeting their newest beautiful addition!!!
Opening gifts:
Cheyna & her cake:The whole gang:This is when she kicked me...the baby, not Cheyna!

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Thank you for hosting such a wonderful get together for me. I am so lucky to have such an awesome, caring friend with the hosting abilities that rival Martha Stewart! You are the best!!