Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Avery!!

Happy 3rd Birthday Avery Grace. I know it's in part that Nolan and you were born so close together, but I can't help feeling extremely choked up writing Happy 3rd Birthday to you. Being preggers with your Mommy and Miss Tammi was one of the highlights of my life. That was until we met the three of you. I don't think it's coincidence that all 3 of you seem to be extremely mischievous and know which buttons to press. I think you had plans going on in the womb, chatting through our bellies. Anyway, sweet girl, I miss you and your mommy soooo much and I hope that we can all get out for a visit really soon. We love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
P.S. Kim, that cake is so pretty I think I would have cried when it was time to cut into it!!!

No comments: