Monday, May 11, 2009

Dinner

The Saturday before we left Florida, Abby's Grammie Susan offered to watch Abby, Olivia and Nolan so that the four of us could enjoy a nice dinner out. Thanks a million Susan!!! We went to the Harbor Walk and ate on the water and pretended that it would not be the last time we saw each other for a long time. I know I've been pretty mushy lately, so I'll just say again, that I love you guys so much and our lives are fuller from knowing you. Here's a pic of Cheyna and I. We have so few pics of the two of us over the past couple years because we were always the ones with the camera. And when we did get a picture of us, one of us or both of us, usually disliked it. And here's a pic of the four of us. I think this ones a framer!

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

I am so glad we were able to do this before you guys left. We miss you all so much already. Take care of those babies and hopefully the AF will station us close again someday :-)