Monday, May 04, 2009

Just Beachy

Last week Brian, Nolan and I went to the beach one afternoon to frolic (Okay, Nolan and Brian froliced) and to snap some pictures. It's dawning on me that even though I don't always love the way I look right now, especially in pictures which usually adds thirty ten pounds, this pregnancy won't last forever....and I really truly LOVE being pregnant and the miracle of it all. So I really want to have pictures of us and this time of my life. Here's a couple that I thought were cute. We also wrote the names' of the twins in the sand...it will be really cute to frame!

Oh piggies, where art thou?

4 comments:

momto2boys said...

You look great...when do we get to see the post with the names in the sand????

Love ya!

;)

Kim and Matt said...

Hi!! Sam, you are so darn good at blogging!! I'm envious. :) If our internet wasn't as slow as mollasses, I might be able to upload mine. Now I can't even upload videos. Yikes! You look amazing! I hope all is going well and hope to catch up with you soon. All my love!!!

The Vrabecs said...

You look beautiful and don't worry, you'll be able to see your piggies soon!

Mommato4miracles said...

Hi! I saw your request on McKMama's blog. Just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for Baby B! God is able to do exceedingly abundantly more than we could ever ask for. HE WILL!!!! God bless,
Danielle