Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Totally Surprised

Last night Brian's parents said they'd like to take me out to dinner for my birthday since Kathy had to work Wednesday (my actual bday). She mentioned it so casually last week that I actually forgot until she reminded me what time we would leave. We headed to a Greek restaurant and I was wondering if Brian had told them greek food is one of my favorites. We go inside and head to what I think is our table, but instead is a banquet room full of friends and family. I seriously was soooo confused (aka surprised)! My parents had been in on fooling me and had invited me to dinner Wed night, so I couldn't understand what they were doing there, much less my brother who I had just talked to like 3 hours before. My awesome husband actually set up a surprise party for me FROM Florida. I'm a pretty tough person to surprise, but I can honestly say, I didn't see this coming at all. I'm just relieved I decided to take a shower and put something nice on, which I almost didn't! Anyway, thanks to everyone (those who were there and those who couldn't make it), who made my day so incredibly special!! And my husband...thank you!!! Brian, you are truly the best!

The cake. Ha ha ha :) My sister in law, Tish and my brother, Jack: My mom and I. Sorry Dad, where were you? Probably playing a prank on someone! Dennis, myself & Kathy (Mom & Dad M) My awesome ladies! These 4 girls were my bridesmaids (Angie was too, but she lives in Cape these days). Anyway, this is Meghan, myself, Beth, Kim & Andi. I love these girls so much and being able to see them all was just so freaking awesome. Nolan and my beautiful (sneaky) niece, Morgan. These two were sitting at the bar and charmed their way into a couple of lemonades.

3 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad you were surprised and had a fun night, I am just sad that I wasn't able to celebrate with you.

Brian said...

I finally got you....I'm glad you were surprised, I also wish I could have been there to celebrate! Love ya

Bengela said...

that's so awesome! love the pic of nolan-he's growing up so much!