Sunday, June 04, 2006

Don't Play with your Food!

So Nolan recently discovered just how fun it was to "blow rasberries" (aka blow spit bubbles) while eating! Wow! Food goes all over! It goes all over Nolan, his clothes, his tray and MOMMA! Ha ha ha ha! Luckily, this only lasted a couple days (knock on wood), b/c as much as we wanted to, Brian and I refrained from laughing....but just because we didn't laugh (on the outside), doesn't mean we didn't take some pictures. Here's our little michevious handful of love, with sweet potatoes/chicken all over him:

Notice in this first one, its everywhere...the highchair, the tray, his arm!

In this one, you can see all the splatters on his bib: In this one, he's laughing because I was getting so exasperated. So fun!!! (he's sure lucky he's cute):

4 comments:

momto2boys said...

Isn't that the best game!!!! :) Yippee Nolan!! I am glad that you are updating so much!! Go you!! :)

Mom Mc said...

What a messy boy!Looks like he's having fun though. In the back ground of the first pic are those the flowers that we sent? I didn't know if you took a pic of them. Hope this goes thru as I keep getting that this comment section is not available or trouble with the site. Here goes.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»