Monday, June 12, 2006

We have a HURRICANE!

Not the storm, at least not yet (although there is a tropical storm headed our way tomorrow). Somehow, Brian talked me into a boat. We are co-owners of a hurricane boat with Jake & Jamie! They did the brunt of the work, researching and looking at different kinds of boats before we arrived. Then Brian and Jake went looking twice and found one they loved. We are planning our first outing next Sunday, we are so excited. Here's a picture of what one looks like, but this isn't the exact boat, I don't think. Probably a different model. What do I know? I know it goes on the water and that we can fish, ski and tube off of it!

3 comments:

Bethalow said...

Wow! Have tons of fun! don't forget your sunscreen! :) :) :)

Mom Mc said...

Your Dad wants to kmow how mamy feet it is. At first glance we thought you had taken a close up pic of a toy boat so that it looked real. He said he's heading down there right now to do some fishing. HaHa!

Amanda & Ron Hubbard said...

I'm so sad that you didn't buy our boat. I would have cleaned it up real nice for you. I probably would have even delivered it. I hope you're safe from the winds of the hurricane. There's so much stuff to read! I can hardly keep up!