Thursday, June 22, 2006

Good Times...

Last week (yes, I am behind on blogging, I know) at dinner Brian and I had a small tupperwear full of water. We were dunking baby-friendly puffs into it and giving them to Nolan (he's learning to eat finger foods). Anyway, after we were finished eating, I had Nolan in my lap. He grabs for everything he can...napkins, silverwear, plates, foods...whatever is there, he wants! So what does Brian do? He thinks it would be funny to put the tupperwear full of water right in front of Nolan. Very funny Brian...revenge is sweet, I would be careful if I were you... (can you see my soaked pants in this picture?)

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

What a stinker!! (Brian that is) You guys look great Sam....Nolan is adorable...as usual. :) I miss you!!!!!!

Sam said...

Ha ha ha!!! No kidding! It's a new low when he sets Nolan up to it, don't you think? And I am LOVING your Blog Rowdy!!!