Sunday, June 25, 2006

PlayDate

I attended a play group this past week at another wives house on base. There were 12 women and lots of kiddo's! Nolan was not the youngest, there were a few younger than him. He was a bit shy at first, just sitting there, but then he started crawling around, grabbing toys at random and even stealing another little boys bottle! In his defense, the bottle was on the floor, not in the boys hand, but considering he won't feed himself the bottle normally, it's funny. Now I know for sure he CAN feed himself, he would just rather I do it. There was a ton of food (I even made my guacamole) and it was great to meet other ladies and have some much needed adult conversation!! Here is a picture of Nolan and I at the playdate, complements of Virginia, another momma I met that day!

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

That is a really great picture of you two, Sam. :) He's such a cutie!!!!! Miss you!

Amanda & Ron Hubbard said...

What a hot mamma! Your hair is getting longer. Hailey sends kisses to Nolan.