Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Andi!

Happy Birthday, my friend. You are the type of person that touches lives wherever you go and whomever you meet. I really believe you are an old soul, wiser than your years (though your years are catching up to you, ha ha)! You are the kind of mother, wife, daughter, and friend that people look at and think," I want to strive to be like her." I love you and miss you! I hope you have fantastic day! In this picture, I had just paid big bucks (probably a dollar) to dance with you, and then you went and made me cry. Talking about how Brian and I better move back to STL soon so we can have babies that could grow up together. Even now, writing about it, I tear up. But our boys will know each other, and they will be pals. I think we'll both see to that. Lots of love,

No comments: