Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve EVE

Yesterday the three of us had a fun outing. We started out with the park, since it was a beautiful day (I know we're brats, but hey, its raining today!). The park was decorated with Christmas decor and had Christmas music playing, so Nolan danced in between slides and jungle gyms! Then we did some shopping, and finished off with dinner at the Crab Trap on the beach. YUM! It was a cool evening, but gorgeous. We walked on the beach with full bellies and then headed home to put a very tired (and slightly grumped) Nolan to bed.
Here we are at the park (he LOVES any slide, even the big one, but we had Dad go along, just in case, as it was tall)!

Nolan was asleep when we got to dinner:

Nolan's dinner came in a beach pail, with a shovel. And yes, he literally "shoveled" my mashed potatoes into his mouth. He is ALL BOY!

Momma & Nolan on the beach:

When we got home, Nolan was still sound asleep so of course I cuddled my little buddy, who is just fast growing these days and doesn't fall asleep on me like he used to.

2 comments:

Sally Y said...

AWE! So cute! I can't believe how big he's getting!! I also loved your family Christmas photo!

Kim and Matt said...

I love it! Don't you just cherish those moments...especially now that they're older...you're so right when you say they hardly ever do that anymore. :) So darn cute!!