Sunday, December 03, 2006

Thanksgiving Pictures

Here are some photos from Thanksgiving Day. Like I said earlier, we had a beautiful day and were so blessed to spend it with both sides of the family. Thank you to Tammy and Scott (my side) for the gracious hosting, yummy foods and for Nolan's birthday celebration. Thanks Robyn and Chris also for their graciousness and warm hospitality. Both of our hosts are the families with 3 kids. Brian and I were exhausted from chasing one around all day. Whew! Anyway, here are the pics!
GOOFY runs in our family:
Scott (my cousin) & his youngest Austin: My cousin Jeremy & his niece (and my cousin), beautiful Sarah: This is my adorable, but grown up nephew, Corey. I swear, when he walked in the house I felt like I had entered a time warp. It was like looking at my brother when he was that age. I really miss Corey and wish we could see him more. He's such a great kid (who is out growing the label "kid" everyday).
Twins??? No, this is Nolan and his older cousin Austin. WHen they are standing next to each other you can clearly see that Austin is bigger (and older). But in this pic, from this particular angle, they look so much alike!!!

This is Chris & Robyn's newest addition (and first daughter), Mallory. She is gorgeous and I loved snuggling her! She's a doll!

This is Great Grandma M, with her great grand kiddos! (Grant, Nathaniel, Mallory, Nolan & Maddie).

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

Holy cow!! Nolan and Austin look so much alike!!!!!!! What a neat picture to have of them when they get older. :)