Friday, December 22, 2006

Snowy Weather in the ol' Stomping Ground

I am stealing this picture from Kim's blog. That's Matt shoveling their driveway! Kim said
they have 3 feet plus drifts. I am really missing a little snow for Christmas here, but I have to say it makes me so sad to hear of everyone's travel plans that are cancelled/delayed/changed. I am very grateful that thus far everyone we've talked to/emailed/blogged with is safe, one way or the other. We are praying for Beth's parents who are en route to see their new granddaugter and are now driving since their flight was cancelled. Beth's hubby Sam is stuck on alert...I was sad in the blizzard of '03 when Brian was stuck on alert and I didn't have a newborn. Anyway, you are all in our thoughts and prayers. It sure looks pretty in the pictures, that white stuff, but I guess it's causing lots trouble.
I bet Tammi & the boys are loving it that they are here in Florida...it has been warm (that's all I will leave it at, because I don't want to seem like I am rubbing it in). Hope everyone's having a lovely Christmas season. God bless!

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

That will be $5 per picture miss! HAHA Just kidding!! Beth's parents are here safe and sound...just an FYI. :) Miss you guys!!

Bethalow said...

Thanks so much Sam for praying for my family! They made it here safely, but with some difficulty. They are on their way home now. Had a GREAT time!