Wednesday, December 20, 2006

No Morning Nap...

I had a playdate at our house this morning, so Nolan had friends to play with and his AM nap was skipped. He's done it before, but usually when we're out and about. Apparently those cat naps in the car actually do help. Halfway through Nolan's lunch, I noticed some VERY heavy eyes. And then...well, you take a look at the sequence of events. 1. YAWN!

2. Asleep!!

3. Wait, are you taking pictures Mama, maybe I should smile...

4. You ARE taking pics, that's so funny, but I still can't open my eyes:

5. Okay, I am REALLY asleep now, night-night!

And just for good measure, here's a short clip of him FIGHTING to stay awake, before the final head droop.

3 comments:

Bethalow said...

WAY TOO CUTE! He is getting so big, Sam! What an adorable little man!

Mom Mc said...

Love the sleepy pics! They are just darling. Grandpa and I watched the video together and were all Awwwwwwwing!

Kim and Matt said...

I love it! HAHA How funny :) Too darn cute.