Monday, December 04, 2006

High School Reunion

Brian and I attended my 10 year HS reunion while in St. Louis. It was interesting to say the least. It was actually lots of fun and it was great to see how everyone was doing and what people were up to. It felt somewhat like a time warp. Thanks Grandpa M for watching Nolan while we had the night out. I only managed one picture from the whole night, but at least there's one! Here we are before we left:

One with Nolan of course:

From L-R: Christine, Sarah, Jessi, Katie & Myself:

3 comments:

Amanda & Ron Hubbard said...

What a hot mamma! You look great Sam! Love the hair too.

We should know if we are having a hubbard boy or girl on Dec. 28!

Kim and Matt said...

Amanda is right....you look great!! Did you have fun?? I completely forgot to ask you about that last week!!!!!

Dawn said...

Sam, How great it is so see those faces again. I haven't seen those girls in ages. I hope you had a great time!