Friday, February 16, 2007

Baytown Wharf

Right across the street from the hotel we stayed in is a little "town" called Baytown Wharf. My friend Nadia kept telling me I HAVE to go there and I was like, Okay, okay, what's the big deal? Now I see! It was beautiful and so much fun. It kind of reminded me of a trendy ski resort, except not in the mountains, but on water instead. Friday we ate dinner there at a fairly new restaurant called Funky Blues Shack. It was out of this world fantastic!!! The atmosphere was just as good. Sunday we headed back to the Wharf for breakfast at Another Broken Egg Cafe (very yum!), then we played on the playground and I did a little shopping in some of the shops. Then we headed home and had to come to terms that our weekend away was going away...
Anyway, here we are at the playground!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

It looks so nice to be outside in light jackets! I wish it was warm here... I am sick of ice and snow and freezing cold temps. Looks like you had fun!

Kim and Matt said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Nolan is so precious!! I just want to pick him up and squeeze him to pieces!! :) I'm sorry we missed our Valentine's Day date night call. :( Life has been so crazy!! I just saw that you called too...I'm in the middle of training still. I'll call you sometime this week or weekend. I miss you!!!!