Monday, February 26, 2007

I LOVE GELATO!!!!

Yesterday after church Brian, Nolan and I headed towards the mall. We decided to eat at a little Italian sandwhich shop that I had seen earlier when out with Nadia, but we hadn't eaten there. Oh my gosh! It was AMAZING!!! The food was so yummy, I can't wait to go back. Then we all had our first taste of Gelato for dessert. MMMMM!!! For those of you who haven't had it, gelato is an italian "ice cream" that they make and it is...more light than ice cream, kind of like a good flavored sherbert. We got 2 scoops for the 3 of us to share and they included these little mini ice cream cones on top. They were PERFECT for Nolan who would only eat the ice cream out of the cone until he accidently bit the cone. Then he looked scared, then smiled because it tasted so good! I wish I would have had the camera, but I know one thing for sure, we'll be going back and next time I'll bring the camera.

3 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

MMMM...I LOVE gelato! Yummy!!

momto2boys said...

yum yum yum....try a gelati if you can find one..gelato and soft serve layered.... pure yumminess!

liz said...

I have pics for you and Brian, but don't have an email address... what's the best way to get them to you?