Thursday, February 08, 2007

What does a Camel Say?

This morning Nolan and I met Cheyna & Abby at the Sasquatch Zoo here in town(more like the outskirts of town). If you remember back in June, I posted how Nolan and I went...when it was in the 90's. Today was WAY better, for lots of reasons.
1. Nolan can walk and is more interested.
2. The weather was PERFECT...low 70's.
3. We had friends with us!
We fed the goats and the camels and yep, Nolan tried to eat a pellet, numerous times. Once he got one in his mouth and scared me so bad! Not so much nutrition wise, I'm sure its fine, but they're pretty big. I mean, can't he take a bite if he's so curious? We also saw tigers, bears, monkeys (a very show off-y monkey, too I might add), among other things. And TONS of birds! After the zoo we headed to Ryan's where (I can't speak for Cheyna & Abby), Nolan and I stuffed ourselves silly.
Here are some pics of our fun times at the zoo!
This is one of the many peacocks that just roams.
This is Abby telling the peacock to "come here" and I think Cheyna's doing the same thing. That or she's dancing...those hands tell an interesting story!

Feeding the goats. We kept trying to feed the baby ones, but the big ones are tough & mean!

Here we are in front of the bear cage. We apparently picked the wrong animal, he seems to be mooning us in both pictures.

Isn't Abby so beautiful?

Hey Camel, come back! I'm not scared anymore really! I'll feed you!

Hmm, which one of you is hungriest?

4 comments:

Bethalow said...

Boy that is so nice that you can get out and about! The zoo- in February?! I wish! You all look fantastic!

Kim and Matt said...

How cute. :) I'm jealous of your nice weather...what a great thing to be able to do and get out of the house. :) Not too long and we'll be enjoying nice weather year round too!! Yeah!

Mom Mc said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. We got out today on by birthday and Maddie and I went to the park to walk Snoop and play on the playground. It was about 60!!!!! The place was packed.

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view