Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Our Nolan

This photo was taken by my friend Lesley, who I met in a local playgroup. She is a photographer, as you can tell! We had already planned on hiring her in a couple months so we could get some good beach shots and after today, when she was just snapping a few photos and took this one, I am sold! She has twin boys of her own and I had seen the gorgeous pictures she took of them, but you know, when its your own baby, it just melts your heart more so! Gosh I love him!

10 comments:

Amanda & Ron Hubbard said...

What beauitful blue eyes! It's a wonderful picture - can't wait to see what other work she does. Keep the girls away, he's already a heartbreaker!

liz said...

What an awesome shot! She's very talented and quite lucky to have such an adorable subject. :o)

The Vrabecs said...

Too cute!! I guess we will have to copy you and use her next time we get our pics taken!!

momto2boys said...

look at those eyes... he looks like a little boy...weren't we just pregnant?????

Dawn said...

What a darling picture! Makes me wish I could pick him up and hug him! Too cute!

Sally Y said...

What a great photo! He's ready for Hollywood!

Bethalow said...

How cute he is!!! The other day, I think it was Tim, said that Reagan looks like Nolan and I thought that was funny because a few weeks ago Reagan was sleeping in her carseat and the sunlight was shining down on her and as I walked passed I though- "On my she resembles Nolan!!" Too funny! (I called you the other day before I knew your phone changed. I'll call again!)

Keelee said...

Beautiful pic! It's so wierd because you look at Nolan and he is the spitting image of you...then you look again and he is the spitting image of Brian. Maybe that's how it is suppose to work...

Kim and Matt said...

What an absolutely beautiful, amazing picture of him. It just really captures the sweetness of his personality. :) Awwwe..it makes me want to cry....miss him!! And you guys too of course. :)

Mom Mc said...

He is just tooo cute!