Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sorry!

I feel so behind! I have lots of pictures and stories I want to share, but I am just having a tough time finding time. I have decided to turn off the computer when not using it, so I am not sucked in to coming back and checking on all my fellow bloggers and emails. It's a great concept for housework, but I am getting behind on you, my blogging world. I'll catch up this afternoon, I promise! In the meantime, I'll share with you that yesterday I recieved a battle wound from Nolan (although we were just playing "I'm gonna get ya!" not truly battling). I caught him and we were both laughing and I was hugging him, from behind and (like I said we were both giggling) then I felt this awful, unidentifible pain in my arm! It hurt so bad, I screamed bloody murder. My sweet boy bit me...BIT ME HARD! As I was rubbing my arm and assessing the damage (moaning in pain), Nolan got very upset, as he didn't know what was going on. I'm not even sure he knew he bit me, I think since he's teething he was just biting my sweatshirt (thank God for the thick sweatshirt, by the way, it added some padding).So Nolan is crying and he climed into my lap and buried his head in my shoulder and I was crying because it hurt and because I would rather be in a world of pain than hurt his feelings for something he didn't mean to do. Anyway, I had quite the mark...it was red, purple, swollen. Yek! Of course, even by evening by the time Brian got home it looked much better. But Brian said something to Nolan about "good job, I'll give you the cookie I promised you later." Not sure what that's all about! Ha ha! I'll update this afternoon with pics of our weekend and other fun stuff!

3 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Owie!! Avery took a stab at my finger the other day when I tried to get something out of her mouth. That one was on purpose though, but it hurt like crazy! Poor little Nolan, he was so sad that Mommy was upset. :( How adorable. ;)

Bethalow said...

Oh Bless your Heart Sam! I am sure I will have the same experience in about a year!

Mom Mc said...

Hope Momma and Nolan are both feeling better