Monday, February 05, 2007

Date Night

This post is a little overdue, but that's okay. Last Sunday (as in over a week ago), Brian and I went on a date! I arranged a babysitter (Nolan's buddy McKenzie) and we attended the movie Facing the Giants at the church we've been attending. We met another couple, my friend Nadia & her husband at the movie. It was a VERY inspirational movie, and the message is something that all of us can listen to whether we like football or not (the movie is on DVD now). Then we went to dinner at Taco Bell! Which, laugh if you will, was wonderful...I mean, there was no struggling to get a high chair, we got to have a conversation without cutting up food or telling Nolan to use his "inside voice." Don't get me wrong...we ADORE Nolan to pieces, but we also have to remember sometimes that we need a little one on one time to get re-energized!

No comments: