Monday, February 26, 2007

Where's Nolan's Belly Button?

Nolan is obsessed with belly buttons. He'll lift my shirt up at the store before I can stop him and point at my belly button. He usually accompanies that by sayigng "button." He also loves to look at Abby's belly button and was very confused one day when he lifted her shirt and it wasn't there. That's because he was looking at her back! Silly boy! Anyway, when we ask where HIS belly button is, he gets SO excited! Here are some of him running around before bath, finding his belly button!
Look at this GOOFY BOY!

7 comments:

Bethalow said...

Too cute!!! I just love it!

Dawn said...

how adorable!

momto2boys said...

i love this post and pics... what a cutie pie!!

momto2boys said...

i love this post and pics... what a cutie pie!!

Kim and Matt said...

Hee Hee....he is just so darn huggable...I wish I could actually do it in person. Avery loves belly buttons now too and thankfully she's only lifted up my shirt once! Ha Ha :) Gotta love 'em!

Amanda & Ron Hubbard said...

Yea! Just so you're in the know, Erin and Tom had a healthy baby boy yesterday at 5:34pm. Patrick William Rooney weighed in at 7lbs, 8ozs and 19 inches long.

Mom Mc said...

TOOO FUNNY! He is a riot!!!!!!!