Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We had a great St. Patty's! We had our "kind of annual" St. Patrick's Day bash (we try to do it every year, but some years it doesn't work out...like when Brian is TDY or when our house is on the market). We had a good crowd and there was green beer flowing! Here are some pictures:
Here is Tristan "reading" Nolan a story. Nolan ADORES Tristan and Tristan seems to love making Nolan laugh!

Here's Momma to be Jamie & Jake (She's glowing & beautiful!)

Here's Brian, Kypp, Neda & Momma to Be Tara:

Here's Jason & his beautiful wife, another Momma to be (so the green beer wasn't flowing for EVERYONE!)

Here's a pic of Brian and I, me sporting the famous UMR St. Pat's sweatshirt...you know, the St. Pat's event my dad wouldn't let me go to in college because of the wild parties & drunken guys--oops, I think I married one of those guys!! :) Luckily, he's a good catch!

4 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Looks like you guys fun, I wish I could have been there!!! See you soon!

Keelee said...

Looks like ya'll had fun!!! I am glad to see the "annual" bash live on!!!

Keelee said...

And I love the house decor!

Mom Mc said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! I wore my UMR sweatshirt also at the St. Pats run and parade downtown St. louis. There were almost 8000 runners!!!! Nathan came in about 100th!!!! I have never seen so many funny get ups in all my life! It was hilarious!But OH SO COLD!! I see from her pics that Dawn was there also. BRRRRR Love MOM