Friday, March 30, 2007

March Madness Playdate

Earlier this week Nolan and I went to a playdate on base to a playground I didn't even know existed. I really liked it, much better than the one we normally go to, because it has some shade and the slide and other fun stuff doesn't get sooo hot that you can't even touch it. Nolan had a great time and then we went to lunch with Chey, Nadia, Abby & Tristan at Tijuana Flats....oh my GOSH! It was sooooooo good! I believe it's my new favorite place!
Just because they didn't make it to the finals, doesn't mean we're not still sporting Grampie's favorite team (okay, ours too, but I may have to say SEMO takes the cake for me).

Tristan hamming it up a bit:

Cutie pie Abby (look at her crocs!! Love them)!

Joey & Nolan swinging:

Nolan's main objective was to figure out how to go down the stairs. He figured it out (holding the rail) and then proceeded to go up and down up and down up and down!

Taking a break for s ome juice. He isn't so sure about the sand so he sat still....glorious!

Tristan & Abby at lunch :

No comments: