Monday, December 03, 2007

The apple doesn't fall far...

I have had a lot of people tell me Nolan looks just like my dad. Of course, depending on his expression at the time people have told me he looks like a lot of different people in our family, but what's been strange is people who have only met my dad like one or two times or have seen his pictures on the blog have commented Nolan looks just like him. Well, it may be true, it may not be, but Nolan's never looked so much like his Pop Pop than Saturday afternoon.
Here's Pop Pop back in August when my parents visited. He was watching TV and the next thing you know....
And here's Nolan. Watching TV and the next thing you know....

4 comments:

Kim and Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim and Matt said...

What you said is so true....I've only met your parents a couple of times and said the same thing! Ha Ha What a cute post. :)

The Vrabecs said...

They are so peaceful when they are sleeping, kids and parents alike!!!

Rumour Miller said...

Awesome pics!