Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mom's Day Out Pictures

A few weeks ago I left my camera with the women in charge of all of Mom's Day Out so she could take a picture of Nolan's class. I wanted some snapshots to do a gift for his teachers for Christmas and knew that if I tried to take the pictures, either when dropping him off, or picking him up, he just would not have it. She took the pictures at the kids lunch time and it was just perfect. It was a special treat for me because I got a glance at what Nolan's like when I'm not there. His teachers, "Miss" Neoma and "Miss" Norma, are the greatest, sweetest, most talented women. They must be...look at this picture of all these 1 and a half to 2 year olds, sitting still, eating and behaving. I can't get ONE CHILD to do that on most days!!!! Mom's Day Out has turned out to be such a blessing in my life. The word on the street is that Nolan and Abby (and the other 2 year olds) will soon be moving to the next classroom up. I'm excited in some ways, because I know that it will bring more wonderful lessons, but it will be very difficult for me to say Good-Bye to these wonderful ladies who have earned my up most respect and trust. Anyway, here are a couple photos, I just think it's so cute!

Miss Neoma is on the left, Norma is on the right.

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

These pictures are priceless. I always wonder what goes on while we are gone. And, like you said, I can't believe they can get them to all sit down and eat like that. We will have to get their secrect!!

Mom Mc said...

Wow, 7 2 yr olds all sitting down at once! Miracle!:)