Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Parade

Saturday night I joined Tara, Rob and Alex at the Crestview Christmas parade. Of course on the way down there I "lost" them (I was following them in my car). Not that I don't know my way around town, but it was SUPER crowded and we were hoping to park in the same vicinity so that I didn't have to walk back by myself in the dark (see, Dad, I'm still careful)! Anyway, I ended up at the most crowded part where everyone was parked and it was a MESS! I felt so girly, knowing if Brian was here he would find us a spot to park with no hassle, nothing to worry about. It was crazy...people were parked at the ATM drive up. To make a long, not very exciting story, short, Rob had to go move my car after I tracked them down on foot or my car would have been blocked in where I parked. Or towed...and no, I promise it wasn't a handicapped spot, I wouldn't go there. So THANK YOU ROB!!! On his way back to us women and children Rob even picked us up some food. It hit the spot. Nolan had the best seat in the house for the parade and LOVED the firetrucks, of course, and he really liked the drums in the bands because Moe, his favorite Doodlebop, plays the drums. We snuck out a bit early to miss the crowds. It wasn't a long night out, but nonetheless, it was great to get out and Nolan and I had good time.
Alex and Nolan weren't going to look at me when there were cool firetrucks going by!

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

Very cute! Moe is Avery's favorite Doodlebop too! Ha Ha :) We missed the Santa Maria parade this year. :(