Monday, December 17, 2007

Feeling Behind....

Nolan and I had a busy weekend and a busy last week. Here are some things I am behind on posting:

  1. -A really fun playdate
  2. -A day at the park feeding ducks...mostly seagulls, actually
  3. -Hearts apart Christmas party
  4. -Get together/Christmas party at a friends house
  5. -How Nolan was able to get out of a nap because of a near-tornado.
  6. -Brian's fun night/Christmas party (waiting on pics from those)

That being said, I'm exhausted and trying to get to bed early this week or at least the early part of the week so my immune system will stay on my good side before and most importantly DURING our trip to St. Louis! So I will try to get some more updates tomorrow morning. Try not to lose too much sleep in anticipation. It will be okay, I promise. Night, night!!!

No comments: