Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Squadron Christmas Party

Brian's squadron had their family Christmas party this past Saturday. I have been kept well in the loop and lots of wonderful folks that Brian works with and friends of ours, made sure I knew about it and let us know that Nolan and I were invited. There were crafts, a TON of cookies and a visit from Santa! Nolan was not sure about Santa, but when Santa gave him a present (a Thomas the Train book!), things took a change for the better. He's been talking a lot about Santa now and I think he may be getting over his fear. Still no sitting on his lap, but maybe next time. Overall, a fun morning with lots of yummy cookies! I did dress us both a little on the warm side. I knew it was warming up Saturday, but I forgot that the place we were going to be in doesn't have A/C so it got warm fast! This is blurry, but a cute pic of my mischievous little man eating a cookie. My usual view of Nolan...running away from me! Opening his present from Santa (Santa's helper was Brian's Lt. Col and helped Santa buy all the books for the kids who have a parent deployed).

3 comments:

Mom Mc said...

What a fun day! Presents are the best! I remember fondly all the xmas parties at the NCO club. I don't think we ever missed a one and the boys loved them. Hugs and kisses :)

The Vrabecs said...

I am bummed we missed this yet again! Maybe next year! Looks like you guys had fun. :)

momto2boys said...

Looks like a blast... our is this friday.... Nolan looks so adorable ( as usual). Sorry no pics until Tim gets home...he took out home laptop... bear with me I will catch up! Great chatting yesterday... :)