Sunday, December 02, 2007

Dinner & Drinks

Friday night I got a babysitter for Nolan and Cheyna and I went to dinner and then out for a bit for some drinks. We ate dinner at the hibachi grill in Fort Walton and it was soooo good. It's making my mouth water just thinking about it. Of course we mostly watched the cute little almost-3 year old at our table the entire time the chef was cooking and entertaining. It was the age-old parent thing. You look forward to some time away, then you can't help but think how much fun your kids would be having. Thanks Cheyna for being my "date!" We didn't get many pics, but the ones we got are silly.
A Mai Tai to sip on while we waited for our table. YUM!
At the classiest bar around, The Rock. I think the name says it all.

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

I had fun!! But, I can't even believe you posted that picture of me. You are so in trouble!!! Lets do this again soon!!! :)

Kim and Matt said...

Looks like you girls had fun! I'm glad you got out to hang out together. :)