Friday, September 07, 2007

Good People

I was able to chat with Brian one last time last night while the plane fueled up in Maine. The troops got off the plane for a short bit to find a group of about 40 veterans and civilans, greeting and supporting them. It's a group called Maine Greeters and Brian said it was really cool. He gave me a website and said his picture would be on it and sure enough this morning the pictures were posted. I looked through all of the pictures and I love how many people were on the phones to their families. Anyway, the website is http://mainetroopgreeters.smugmug.com/
I am posting the 3 pictures of Brian they had, but if you want to look through, it's such an awesome organization. Just go to the September 6 photos, flight 7:50 PM.
Seeing these photos is the first time it really hit me...and I am that much more proud of you Brian!!!!

4 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

It is nice to know there are still people out there that support our troops!! We are proud of you too Brian!

Dawn said...

I am proud of Brain too... and all the men and women who keep our country a safe place to live and raise our children. I'll be thinking about you guys!

Mom Mc said...

Thats right Dawn, Brian -Brain one in the same :) Sweety you look so handsome in your desert BDU,s. Great to see the support that you are getting. Love ,hugs and kisses', Mom,Dad, Nate,Kurt and Madeline

Keelee said...

That organization rocks! When Lou was MIA my brother-n-law called them and they were able to tell him exactly where Lou's plane was and they called my brother-n-law to let him know Lou's plane had landed in Bangor! Great People!!!