Monday, September 24, 2007

Lunchbox

After seeing Abby's adorable lunchbox she takes to Mom's Day Out (otherwise known as "school"), I had to copy and get Nolan a lunchbox as well. It really is much more practical and easier for his teachers to have all of his lunch in one box. Duh. Don't ask me why I didn't think of this one on my own. Anyway, it was no surprise to me that Nolan picked the "car" lunchbox. I snapped this photo of him last week with it and couldn't believe how grown up a simple box (actually more of a bag) makes him look!

5 comments:

The Coach's Wife said...

awwww, he DOES look grown up!

Mom Mc said...

Aw , How adorable is that?!?!

The Vrabecs said...

What a big boy! Thanks for keeping Abby company at school Nolan!

Kim and Matt said...

My goodness...you are totally right!! He looks like he's getting ready to leave for his first day of preschool!! :)

momto2boys said...

So grown up!! ((((HUGS)))