Tuesday, September 04, 2007

HUGE THANK YOU

I was hoping to have some pictures uploaded to accompany this post, but I just haven't had time. So for now, I just want to thank Cheyna, who kept Nolan overnight last week so Brian and I could have a night away before he leaves. It was a perfect night for us...we had so much fun and I can't wait to post pics. But mainly I want to thank Cheyna, who had only been back in town a couple of days for being so generous. I always know when Nolan is with them that he is as safe and cared for as if we were there, which really helps me to relax and not worry. Abby and Nolan had a wonderful time and even got into some mischief, but I'll see if I can get a picture of that from Chey before I tell you about it. Let's just say I am glad Brian's a handy man or I would feel really bad! Anyway, Cheyna & Abby, we love you and we can't express how much it meant to us to have a night away. THANK YOU! And we can't wait to return the favor!!!!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Nolan is a joy to have around. He can stay anytime!!!

momto2boys said...

I need a Cheyna...

:)

I am glad that you had a wonderful time.