Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ahhhh

More and more I am finding Nolan saying and doing things I do. It's like looking in a mirror and finding these little things you didn't expect to see. Not good, not bad, just...funny. After seeing Nolan drink his milk like this it occured to me I do the same thing often after drinking something I really like or when I've been really thirsty(say,"ahhh"). So silly. So fun. I love every second! I have been really trying to talk Santa up, as well, and seems to like him, but every time I ask if he's going to sit on his lap, he says, "Noooo." We'll keep talking him up and see what happens!

3 comments:

Bethalow said...

That was just way too cute Sam!!!

Kim and Matt said...

I Love it!! Ha Ha I can't get over how grown up he looks. Just over the past couple of months...he's really starting to look more like a little boy. Miss you guys tons!!

Mom Mc said...

How sweet! I love his Ahhhh's. And the Pillsbury comment was perfect. Hugs and kisses.