Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family, near and far. We have so much to be thankful for, it is actually quite humbling. I am especially thankful to all the soldiers serving all over our country and those in far off places. Especially my soldier. I am extra thankful for him and especially proud of him today. I am thankful for our miracle, Nolan. I am thankful for 2 of the most mischievous, sweet, good natured dogs a family could ask for. I am thankful for Pumpkin Spice creamer. I am thankful for the women I have met this year through church and the lessons I have learned and know I am going to learn. I am especially thankful for a God who loves me and forgives me and who is more patient with me than I could ever be with myself. I am grateful for my friendships, those that are living far away and those down the street. I am thankful for our extended family and the love they pour on us always. I am thankful for our home. I am thankful for my health, even though like many things in life I take it for granted all too often. I am thankful for caramel pecan pie. And I am grateful to all of you. Happy Thanksgiving! May today be full of blessings, food, friends, family and love!

2 comments:

Keelee said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope Brian is home soon!!!! When is he coming home???

Whitney Duvall said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I will pray for Brians safe return home to you and your sweet little man!