Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fox 10 News TONIGHT

Hey all, looks like Brian will be making his television debut not only in St. Louis, but also in Florida tonight. Actually Fox 10 is out of Alabama, so that's 3 states in 1 day. I'm impressed! Anyway, for you locals who check our blog, he'll be on tonight between 5 and 5:30 PM on Fox10 News. Brian just called and it was funny to hear myself say, "I'll see you tonight." aaah, I make myself chuckle. In all honesty, it's not long before I'll start the day countdown. I couldn't be more excited!!!!!

3 comments:

The Coach's Wife said...

how fun to see brian on the news! we watched with great excitement and it warmed our hearts. what a wonderful gift!

Kim and Matt said...

Wish we could have seen it as well! So glad you were actually able to see him on TV, Sam.

Unknown said...

I saw Brian on TV...so exciting! Happy Holidays to all of you!