Friday, October 24, 2008

Chuga Chuga Choo Choo

As I mentioned in my last post, we did make it to the Train Museum after the cute fall festival last Saturday. Nolan had much more fun and his reactions this time around were what we had expected the first time. Hope you enjoy the pics!

Nolan's good pal from church and Mom & Me, Brycen, was there, so Nolan was even more thrilled. Here they are riding the tot sized train.

Watching a really cool model train, which was just recently completed. Daddy & Nolan waving from the window of the caboose!I had to include this because I didn't even ask for this kiss. I don't get alot of uninvited loves and kisses these days because Nolan's too independent and on-the-go for that. I was shocked later when I was going through the pictures and realized my sweet hubby got a picture!!Right before we sat down to eat some burgers and dogs, the real live train passed. You can see Nolan's feet aren't touching the sidewalk, he's too excited to stand and is jumping up and down.Daddy & Nolan:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! How sweet! Love the kiss. What a fun time you all have been having. I miss the times when we would take our 3 young boys to these kind of things. Wow looks like a FAST ATV! Loved the video. You can see him waving daddy off so he can "DO IT BY HIMSELF" Love Gramma and PawPaw